It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across aeroportodefaro.com. This page describes how your personal information is collected, used and shared when you visit this website. Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
Data we collect
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, especially if you perform a purchase on this website. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, country, state, province, zip/postal code, city
Device and usage data
Device and usage data may include and is not limited to:
- IP address (your computer's Internet Protocol address)
- browser type, version, operating system and other unique device identifiers
- what websites or search terms referred you to the website
- the time and date of your visit
- individual web pages or products that you view
- the time spent on the website pages
Cookies are tiny files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our website and the service it provides.
You can always instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions or features of this website.
Examples of cookies we use:
- session cookies: used to operate or website and deliver you the best experience possible in terms of usability
- preference cookies: to remember your preferences and various settings
- security cookies: to protect against unauthorized accesses and other suspicious activities
We may also use third-party service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our website, such as Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Use of data
We use your data to provide and improve our service. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Any personal information collected is solely to fulfil any purchases made through the website. The device information that we collect helps us to screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website, by generating analytics about how our visitors browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- to provide and maintain the website
- to notify you about changes to our website
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- to process payments, invoices and order confirmations
- to provide customer care and support
- to provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- to monitor the usage of the website
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of data
Your information, including any possible personal data collected by us, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your country, state, province, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside Portugal and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Portugal and process it there.
Disclosure of data
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law. We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- to comply with a legal obligation
- to protect and defend the rights or property of this website
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with this website
- to protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- to protect against legal liability
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
Links to other websites and services
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last updated: 3 July 2018